Looking Back on 4P18

As the ship of 4P18 slowly sails away, I will look back with a grin on my face. I have learned a lot about how all these separate examples of the communication of the natural environmental affect the world. I learned a lot of new terms such as Green-washing, bearing witness to environmental issues, advocacy vs. activism, scientific communication, the concept of hypo-cognition...the list could go on and on.

The readings by McKibbem, Rachel Carson, Starosielski and (honestly) Good have all been ones that have not only stood out to me, but ones that I will always keep in the back of my mind. This concept of environmental communication has encouraged me to think critically between my relationship between this communication with the natural environment. I have religiously come to lectures every Friday (even though most weekends I head home and sit in the traffic because of it) but it was worth it to me.

I would sincerely like to thank my professor, in hopes that they keep striving to be the best educational teacher that I know they are and to keep engaging with students in such a earnestly manner.

On a light note, I will end of this blogging session on a somewhat 'lighter' note. Live, love and don't forget to laugh my friends :)



No comments:

Post a Comment