Food for Thought?

This week is the first group of presentations ( I happen to also be in that group). One of the presentations this week took a sort of 'you are what you eat' type of approach. It showed the un-fair environment of animals and how un-justly some farmers treat their animals, may it be for food or fashion. Although some of the pictures were quite explicit, some sort of message was still able to come across to me. I began to think more about a better world and thus I started to research.

I came across this paper by a gentleman named Steve Boyan, whom is very adamant about getting people to switch to a no animal or by-product of any animal diet. Heres the link below...

http://www.earthsave.org/environment/foodchoices.htm


After reading this I soon came to the conclusion that there is just no possible way anyone is going to make every single person in world, or even a majority to stop eating animal by-products or meat. So I began to look at other options and came across this great store, within Toronto called The Healthy Butcher. I was then able to find a short video on why we should switch over to a organic-meat diet.... I have to admit, over the holidays I will definitely be taking my family in hand to go check this place out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment