The end is Near

An aid to my presentation. Coke alongside their partnership with the WWF is donating $2 Million Dollars to help their beloved Polar Bears! 


This week I was up to present. My topic was how a massive company such as The Coca-Cola Company communicates the environment to their consumers. Before the presentation I was as cool as a cat. I had practiced my presentation over and over to my roommates, family and my significant other. I felt prepared. As my name was called and I headed up to the judge like stand with my huge Coca-Cola display of their efforts towards the WWF and Polar Bears...I began to get nervous, much like this girl here...

That was me today...nervous Nelly




I was a little frantic at the beginning but then seemed to get my cool back near the end. I had practiced this, I knew this presentation off by heart. I looked for the best examples I could find and ensured I kept it within the time-constraints. I needed to remember that it was probably just my dear old friend of mine....



Yes Anxiety girl is what I call the inner nervous nelly in me. I practice so hard and prepare myself to the moon and back, just to let her get the best of me sometimes. But don't fret followers, I think I pulled it off just great, thanks to a lot of preparation and well-thought out ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment