Environmental Autobiography

This week we were asked to speak about our relationship with the natural environment. The more I reflected on this topic, the more I came to realize how closely knit my relationship really was. I never realized how my life incorporated the environment year round. I grew up travelling around on our boat the entire summer with my family, and during the winter I became apart of the Girl Guides of Canada.

This then lead into the artifact that we had to bring in...and although I couldn't find my actual 'sash' from Girl Guides, I was able to make one. All of the badges on the sash were ones that you had to earn and most all of them had to do with the natural environment.

Anyways...heres a picture of the sash I was able to make and bring into class. I made it out of a sleeve of a sweater..pretty nifty huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment